ResCare Community Living is currently hiring Direct Support Professionals, and they’re offering a big extra incentive this month — a $2,000 sign-on bonus.
ResCare Community Living DSP’s assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities live their best life in residential settings. The company offers several employee benefits, including:
- Daily Pay Option
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Open interviews are being held Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at 86 E. Main Street in Buckhannon, or you can apply online by clicking here.
New DSP hires who sign their offer letter in June 2021 will qualify for the $2,000 sign-on bonus. Here are the full program details:
- Sign-on bonus available for FT and PT DSP new hires and rehires (rehires within less than 60 days do not qualify).
- Sign-on bonus is only available for DSP new hires.
- DSP new hire must sign offer letter in the month of June 2021.
- $2,000 sign-on bonus is paid out in four $500 quarterly installments.
- Must be actively employed at time of payout to be eligible.