In response to the COVID-19 virus, the Poling-St. Clair Funeral Home and Heavner & Cutright Funeral Chapel families have worked together closely over the past several days to formulate a united plan to proceed with funeral services entrusted to our direction. We take the threat of the COVID-19 pandemic very seriously and remain steadfast in our perpetual commitment to the safety of our community; therefore, both of our funeral homes will be taking the following steps to uphold that commitment until this terrible pandemic comes to an end. These steps adhere to the suggestions and guidelines set forth by various government and health agencies, as well as the National Funeral Directors Association.
- Both our facilities will suspend our regular office hours and will be available by appointment only. If you need our assistance, please call the funeral home.
- Private services for immediate family only will be implemented. No public services will be held. Video streaming services will be offered for those who are unable to attend.
- Both our facilities will undergo cleaning and disinfection before, during, and after all services.
- We will refrain from physical contact. We certainly mean no disrespect, but must follow guidelines to slow the spread of the virus.
- Our kitchenette areas will be closed during this time and no food or drink will be permitted in the funeral homes.
These are measures we had hoped would not be necessary, but now must be undertaken for the safety of our community. If you have any questions, please contact your funeral director for further clarification and guidance.
Our thoughts and prayers,
The St. Clair, Cabrera, and Cutright Families
Poling-St. Clair Funeral Home 304-472-1000
Heavner & Cutright Funeral Chapel 304-472-8024