For more than a century, Weyerhaeuser built their reputation as a leader in sustainable wood products. They’re serious about safety, driven to achieve excellence and proud of what they do.
The Buckhannon location is currently searching for qualified applicants to fill several positions:
To learn more and apply, simply click on the job title.
This position is part of the Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products Business and reports to the Maintenance Manager. It is a full time, exempt position. The Maintenance Supervisor leads and directs the daily activities as well as some planning of a Team of Millwrights, Electricians, and/or Multi-craft Technicians in the areas of Safety, Quality and Maintenance for all equipment, buildings and rolling stock.
Key Functions: The Maintenance Supervisor is expected to role model our safety standards and exhibit our core principles of integrity; fairness, creating a positive, inclusive work environment, and ensuring open communication among leaders and associates. Maintenance Supervisor is expected to be a Team builder of people and lead by example. Accountabilities include ensuring compliance with all applicable Weyerhaeuser, federal, state, and local laws, and regulations.
Weyerhaeuser’s engineered lumber facility in Buckhannon has the opportunity for skilled Industrial Mechanics with a thorough comprehensive knowledge of mechanical equipment, processes and techniques to safely repair, modify, install and maintain the facility and high-tech lumber manufacturing equipment, to join our Team.
- Machinery lubrication & other preventative maintenance assignments
- Repairing & troubleshooting mechanical power transmissions
- Bearing installment, coupling, belts, sprockets and chain drive installations
- Repair and troubleshooting of Pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Metal fabrication and basic principles of cylinder repair
- Some troubleshooting and exposure to industrial electricity issues and controls
Weyerhaeuser Company is seeking full-time entry level production team members for our Buckhannon Engineered Lumber facility. We are seeking individuals who are committed to safety & have a desire to work in a manufacturing facility while maintaining a positive attitude and good work ethic.
- Total Commitment to working safe and following all safety rules and regulations.
- Clean production area – sweep and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Perform preventive maintenance such as lubricating equipment.
- Interpreting work instructions adequately and successfully completing tasks as delegated.
- Safe start up and shut down of equipment in assigned area of responsibility.
Learn more about a career at Weyerhaeuser by clicking here.