WESTON, W.Va. – Mon Health Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital and the Weston Rotary Club will partner to host the Rotary Blood Screenings on August 8 from 7 – 10 a.m. at SJMH.
To comply with COVID-19 guidelines, the SJMH back parking lot will be utilized during the screening to allow for proper social distancing and participants will be required to preregister.
The Rotary and SJMH have collaborated to offer public screenings for decades, providing funds for Rotary community outreach. The screenings also benefit the public by offering low cost laboratory testing.
Popular panels and tests provided include:
- Anemia Panel – $30: Determines whether patient is producing adequate red blood cells and can aid in distinguishing the cause of different types of anemia, including iron deficiency.
- Arthritis Panel – $30: Diagnoses rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and other autoimmune disorders as well as infections and inflammatory processes.
- Comprehensive Health Test Panel – $50: Multiphasic panel including testing for kidneys, liver, respiratory system, thyroid and cardiovascular risks.
- Basic Healthy Heart Panel – $75: Comprehensive health test panel providing an in-depth look at other heart wellness tests.
- Male Wellness Panel – $140: Comprehensive health test and basic healthy heart plus prostate cancer screen, A1C, Vitamin D and testosterone level.
- Female Wellness Panel – $140: Comprehensive health test and basic healthy heart plus A1C, Vitamin D and estrogen level.
Participants may preregister Monday – Friday from 6 a.m. – 3 p.m. by calling 304-269-8144. Participants should fast for twelve hours before their arrival at SJMH.