BUCKHANNON — Five locations in Upshur County will offer the life-saving opioid-antagonist Naloxone on Thursday, Sept. 8.
Naloxone, sometimes called Narcan, has the potential to reverse opioid overdoses that could otherwise prove fatal.
Save a Life Day Upshur County will provide Naloxone from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the following locations:
- Blades & Fades Barbershop & Tattoo Studio, 10 N. Spring St.
- Community Care in Buckhannon, 36 N. Kanawha St.
- Opportunity House in Buckhannon, 47 Cleveland Ave.
- The 180 Center, Inc./Lazarus House in Buckhannon, 52 N. Florida St.
- Jawbone Park on Madison Street in Buckhannon
All stations will remain open until 6 p.m. or until supplies run out.