The past month has been amazing, and we can’t thank our readers enough for coming along for the ride, especially those of you who have supported us by purchasing premium memberships. We’re 100 percent locally owned and operated, and memberships play a vital role in allowing us to better serve the Upshur County community.
Today we would like to announce a new feature for our monthly members who would like to save a few bucks and stick around for the long-haul: We’ve added an option to upgrade your account from a monthly membership to an annual membership.
Don’t forget, annual members get three free months every year – just $89.99 for 12 months.
To change your membership, follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Main Menu (the three lines on a mobile phone)
- Sign in to your My Buckhannon account
- Enter your E-mail Address and Password (If you don’t have a password, you’re probably not a member! Click here for information on how to become a premium member.)
- Back in the main menu, click on My Account -> Account Info
- Tap the My Subscription button. When your subscription info loads, click View.
- Under Subscription Totals, click the Change Membership Length button
- Check the Annual Membership button
- Then checkout as normal
If you have any problems, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help!
Your new membership will automatically take effect after your current subscription period ends. In other words, if you are 10 days into your free trial, you’ll get the remainder of your free month, then the full year will kick in.
As always, you can cancel anytime.
So don’t delay, upgrade today!