SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission today issued an updated agenda for its quarterly meeting on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. The updated agenda can be found below.
Call to Order – 1 p.m.
- Review, Correct and Approve the Minutes of the Aug. 2, 2020, Natural Resources Commission Meeting held at DNR Headquarters in South Charleston
- Public Comments
- New River Catch and Release
- Chairman’s Ruling: Approval of the 2021 Fishing Regulations — Improper Motion
- Director McDaniel’s Comments
- Next Meeting Date and Place
Due to COVID-19, in-person attendance will not be permitted and members of the public are encouraged to tune in virtually instead. A live stream of the meeting will be posted to the West Virginia Department of Commerce’s YouTube channel and accessible from WVDNR’s Facebook page.
Public comments will be accepted via email or mail with a deadline of 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 14.
How to Submit Comments
Members of the public who wish to submit comments must follow these guidelines:
- All comments must include the name of the person submitting the comment, the city and state where they reside and any organization the individual is representing.
- Typed comments are the preferred method of comment submission.
- Typed comments may not exceed one standard 8.5-inch by 11-inch page in length.
- All typed comments should be in 12 point Times New Roman font with page margins no smaller than one inch on all sides.
- Handwritten comments are acceptable but must be legible and limited to no more than one side of a standard 8.5-inch by 11-inch piece of paper.
Comments must be submitted by 5 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 14 by email to WVNRCommission@wv.gov or sent by mail to the following address:
West Virginia Division of Natural Resources
C/O Director Stephen McDaniel
324 4th Avenue
South Charleston, WV 25303