Wilson Martino Dental, TLC Dental and The Smile Defenders are providing a free dental day for kids during the month of August!
As part of the event, the dental teams will be providing free dental care for all area children ages 12 and under. The free dental care includes: routine hygiene exam and cleaning, x-rays, fluoride, and any dental work that can be done that day such as fillings, stainless steel crowns, resins, and more. Parents of children with appointments will also be able to have any necessary exam forms signed for school registrations and/or requirements during the event.
To participate, parents or guardians are encouraged to reserve their child’s appointment by calling the offices directly. The schedule fills up quickly, it’s best to call ASAP.
- Wilson Martino Dental – Buckhannon: 304-472-4954 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Wilson Martino Dental – Bridgeport: 304-842-7568 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Wilson Martino Dental – Elkins: 304-636-2009 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Wilson Martino Dental – Fairmont: 304-366-3910 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Wilson Martino Dental – Morgantown: 304-599-6550 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- TLC Dental & Smile Defenders of Morgantown – 304-292-4412 – Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Smile Defenders of Clarksburg – 304-305-HERO (4376) – Thursday, August 26, 2021
Plus! Kids can meet one of the original Smile Defender Characters, like Scrubby the Dog, trusty side-kick of Captain Super Smiles! We will also have information on children’s health insurance available and families will have the opportunity to obtain information about the West Virginia Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP), a state funded program which provides dental and health insurance to families based on income levels. For more information on CHIP, visit their website at www.wvchip.org.
West Virginia has many programs available which help families obtain health benefits for their children, and yet so many of our kids are going without important exams and immunizations. It is our goal to raise awareness of the programs available and help make sure every child in West Virginia is a healthy child!
This event will help families explore the various programs offered by our state and obtain coverage for their children. Join the Smile Defenders to help protect your tots & teens teeth and remember – a healthy child is a happy child!