CHARLESTON — The West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, Bureau for Public Health, Office of Medical Cannabis on Friday announced the 10 successful applicants for medical cannabis grower permits.
Those permit holders will cultivate medical cannabis plants before sending them for processing into allowable forms for patient use.
The allowable forms for patient use include: pill, oil, topical (including gel, cream and ointments), plant form for vaporization/nebulization, tincture, liquid and dermal patch.
Two of the 10 successful applicants plan to establish growing headquarters here in Buckhannon — Armory Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Buckhannon Grow, LLC.
The other eight entities granted state permits include:
- Mountaineer Holding, LLC in Belle, Kanawha County
- Harvest Care Medical, LLC in Kearneysville, Jefferson County
- Holistic WV Farms I, LLC in Beaver, Raleigh County
- Verano WV, LLC in Beaver, Raleigh County
- Columbia Care WV, LLC in Falling Water, Berkley County
- Tariff Labs, LLC in Left Hand, Roane County
- Mountaineer Integrated Care, Inc. in Fort Ashby, Mineral County
- Blue Ridge Botanicals, Ltd. in Southside, Mason County