This highlights section contains an overview of our privacy practices.
Information We Collect
We collect various information about you when you use our services, including:
* information you provide to us;
* information about how you use our websites, mobile applications and/or other online services;
* information about the computers and devices you use to access our services;
* information about how you respond to our communications;
* information about you from publicly or commercially available sources.
How We Use Information – We use information:
* to provide you with products and services, respond to your requests, manage contests and to personalize the content on our services;
* for research purposes;
* to communicate with you about your account; learn about you; send you or provide you with ads; and resolve disputes; and
* to improve, maintain and troubleshoot our services.
Sharing Information – We share information:
* with third parties, including service providers that process information on our behalf, to facilitate transactions and provide you with services;
* with our affiliates;
* to facilitate advertising; and
* in association with a transfer of a business or related assets; when there is a legal obligation to disclose your information; or to protect our legal rights, the public, or others.
You may ask us to delete the account information you provide us for any of our services.
We use reasonable security measures to protect your information.
Our services are not intended for children under 13.
We are not responsible for any third-party products or services you access via our services.
If you have any questions or comments about our privacy practices, we may be reached at email@example.com.