Are you in search of a job that provides a great work environment while allowing you to use your skills to help someone in need?
Look no further. A Morgantown-area family is in search of a kind, reliable and trustworthy in-home caretaker able to assist a person suffering from the symptoms of ALS, commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease.
The position would involve working daytime hours 30-40 hours a week. Shifts may vary, but evenings and weekends are not required.
Requirements for interested applicants include:
- Must reside in the Morgantown area
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be strong enough to lift 150 pounds and assist with standing and repositioning
- Assistance with personal hygiene and grooming is involved
- Must be willing to perform light housework
- Must be a nonsmoker who is comfortable around dogs
- Willingness to learn simple medical tasks related to ALS
Extra consideration will be given to applicants with:
- Prior experience in health care or as an in-home health care aid
- Nursing students, PT students, OT students and Med students welcome
- A sense of humor
For serious inquiries only, please prepare a brief letter of interest and two references and contact Erika and Seth Poling at email@example.com.