CHARLESTON, W.Va. – The following applicants were admitted to practice law in West Virginia during ceremonies before the Supreme Court of Appeals on Tuesday, November 1, 2022.
Successful applicants of the West Virginia Bar Examination who were admitted:
- Jeffrey Parker Zopp
- Dayton Carl Meadows V
- Jared Alexander Phalen
Admitted by transferred Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) score:
- Delainey Dianna Banks
- Brandon John Harmony
- Wendy Lee Steward
Admitted by reciprocity (other states where admitted in parentheses):
- Sallie Elizabeth Gilbert (Washington, D.C. and Maryland)
- Carolyn Jeanne Beyer (Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin)
- Ryan M. Donihue (Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Georgia, Missouri, Montana, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma and Texas)
- Shawn David Golden (Louisiana, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania and Texas)
- Andrew James Spangenberg (Pennsylvania).