BUCKHANNON, W.Va. — The WV Department of Environmental Protection (REAP) and the City Of Buckhannon tire amnesty day will be held Saturday, March 5, 2022, from 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. at the Street Department located at 395 Mud Lick Road (across from the City of Buckhannon Transfer Station).
- Only tires from West Virginia residents will be accepted. Please have a WV ID ready to show when you sign in.
- A 10-tire limit per person will be strictly enforced.
- Tires must be off the rim.
- We only accept tires from cars or light trucks.
- Please DO NOT arrive before 8:45 a.m.