In response the COVID-19 pandemic, the library is announcing modified services beginning Monday, March 23.
· The library will be open regular hours Thursday, March 19 – Saturday, March 21.
· Beginning Monday, March 23, the library will not be open to the public for borrowing or browsing.
· Patrons wishing to borrow books, DVDs, or audiobooks may call 304.473.4219 x. 14, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or message us on Facebook to request items. When items are requested, we will respond to your request to schedule a time for you to pick up your items. Patrons may request specific titles, works by specific authors, or works in a particular genre. All items for each request will be checked out on the same card, and we are temporarily raising the DVD limit to 7 titles at one time.
· Patrons needing internet access or printing services may call the library at 304.473.4219 x. 14 to schedule a 60-minute period to either use the library’s public computers or bring their device to the library for internet access. Internet users will be limited to 5 public computer users and 5 bring your own device users at one time. Time limits may be extended if no one else is scheduled to come to the library. Internet users only will be admitted; please do not bring others to your library appointment.
· Patrons needing notary service or faxing may call the library to schedule a time to come in to have documents notarized.
As we are all aware, this situation is unfolding quickly and rapidly. We will continue to monitor and re-evaluate the situation as it comes. You may follow us on Facebook for all library updates or call 304.463.4219 for further information. We thank you for your understanding. Please stay safe and well.