BUCKHANNON, W.Va. — St. Joseph’s Hospital’s Foundation recently held their 22nd Annual Golf Tournament at the Raven Golf Club at Snowshoe Resort on August 6, 2020.
The tournament raised over $18,000 which will benefit the “Every Heart Beat Matters” Cardiac Campaign.
The winners of the tournament were:
- First Place: Radiological Physician Associates with players Dan Carrier, Daniel DiGiovine, Zach Mace, and Scott Smith;
- Second Place: Edward Jones with players Robin Bailey and Jason Gruse and Encova Insurance with players John France and David Walker;
- Third Place: WVU Emergency Medicine with players Tim Allen, Doug Coffman, Skip Gjolberg, and Chris Goode.
Special thanks goes to the tournament sponsors:
- Corporate Sponsors: Century 21 Country Roads Realty, Coca-Cola, Corhart Refractories, Edward Jones-Robin Bailey, Highpoint Construction, Lisa Cain Financial Advisor with Edward Jones Investment, United Hospital Center, WVU Emergency Medicine, WVU Medicine and ZMM Architects/Engineers;
- Special Event Sponsors: First Community Bank and Steptoe & Johnson;
- Eagle Sponsors: Citzens Bank, CWS Office Solutions, Energy Land & Mineral, FORTIFY Private Wealth Management, Healthworks Rehab & Fitness, Hank Ellis Insurance Agency, Opportunity House, Drs. Addison & Jennifer Michael, Radiological Physician Associates, Radon Medical Imaging, Sunset Graphics and West Virginia Radio Corporation;
- Birdie Sponsors: a4 Advertising, Blaine Turner Advertising, Clinical Colleagues, Denex Petroleum and Encova Insurance.
The tournament is also grateful for the support of the many companies and individuals who purchased hole sponsor signs and donated gifts for the silent auction, all of whom were recognized in the golf program.
The 23rd Annual Foundation Golf Tournament is scheduled for Thursday, August 5, 2021 at the Raven Golf Club at Snowshoe Mountain.
For more information about the Foundation or the Golf Tournament, call 304-473-6819, email Golf@WVUMedicine.org or visit us on www.stj.net by clicking the “St. Joseph’s Foundation” tab at the bottom of the page.