BUCKHANNON — Save the date, April 27, 2024 and join The S.E.T.H. Project for a night of glitz and glamour at the Speakeasy Soirée!
They are throwing a fabulous party to raise awareness and funds to #EndALS. Get ready to gamble the night away at The Outpost and Event Center in Buckhannon, WV. This in-person event promises an unforgettable evening filled with music, delicious food, adult beverages, silent auction, tips, stationary poker run, and exciting surprises.
Don’t miss out on the chance to make a difference while having a blast! Grab your friends and come dressed to impress (think Gatsby Glam) for a night you won’t forget. Together, let’s raise our glasses and toast to a future without ALS!
If you don’t know what ALS is, it’s a motor neuron disease that gradually (sometimes not so gradually) paralyzes people because the brain is no longer able to communicate with the muscles of the body that we are typically able to move at will. ALS is currently 100% fatal. The average life span after diagnosis is 2-5 years. So please join us for a night filled with fun to raise funds to #EndALS.
To purchase tickets cisit: https://TheSethProjectSpeakeasySoiree.eventbrite.com
What to Expect
How to build your poker hand for the stationary poker run: Each ticket holder will receive a card upon entry to the event. Additional cards can be obtained by making a donation, playing various games (for a fee), and winning silent auction items.
- 5:00 PM: Cocktail Hour – Enjoy live music, mingling with other guests, bidding on silent auction items, building your poker hand, and enjoying charcuterie and adult beverages.
- 6:30 PM: Dinner – A scrumptious dinner prepared by The Outpost & Event Center will be served.
- 7: 00 PM: Poker Hand Prize #1 – Get those cards ready, best poker hand wins!
- 8:00 PM: Poker Hand Prize #2 – Get those cards ready, best poker hand wins!
- 8:30 PM: Silent Auction Ends – Get your final bids in. If you win an auction item you will also get a card to help build your poker hand.
- 9:00 PM: Poker Hand #3 – Get those cards ready, best poker hand wins!
- ALS Hero ($5,000): As the exclusive ALS Hero sponsor your company will be announced as the presenting sponsor (Speakeasy Soiree – A Party to #EndALS presented by…) and receive an exclusive press release announcing the sponsorship, full page ad in a prime location in the event program, social media features, logo/name listed on event materials/website, a reserved VIP table at the event with 10 entry tickets.
- ALS Ally ($2,500): We have four Ally sponsorships available. Each Ally will receive a group press release announcing the sponsorship, half page ad in the event program, social media features, logo/name listed on event materials/website, a reserved table at the event with other Ally sponsors and 5 entry tickets.
- Poker Hand Sponsor ($500): We have three poker hand sponsorships available. Each poker hand sponsor will receive a 1/4 page ad in the event program, logo/name listed on event materials/website, and announcement of sponsorship when we draw for that poker hand prize.
- Name Your Sponsorship: The above sponsorships don’t appeal to you? Maybe you have a product or service that would be a good fit for our event. We will gladly work out other options and in-kind sponsorships.
For all sponsorship inquires please contact Sarah at Sarah@TheSethProject.org or 304-613-8980.
About The S.E.T.H. Project — The S.E.T.H. Project is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission of improving the life experience for those diagnosed with ALS. Through fundraising, the Project can advocate, educate, and raise funds for the development of life-saving research for ALS. The S.E.T.H. Project also supports the future of ALS through its scholarship fund for high school seniors going into a STEM-based field. Lastly, fundraising supports the Project’s vision of developing a hands-on program with local colleges and tech schools to provide STEM students the opportunity to work directly with motor neuron disease patients for real-life exposure that will benefit both the student and the patient. For more information follow us on Facebook or visit our website.