CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet with north central West Virginia residents — including those in Upshur County — in November to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below, including one slated for 11 a.m. Nov. 18 at the Upshur County Senior Center.
- Nov. 1: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Preston County Commission Meeting Room, 106 W. Main St., Kingwood
- Nov. 2: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Taylor County Senior Center, 52 Trap Springs Road, Grafton
- Nov. 3: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Tucker County Senior Center, 217 Senior Lane, Parsons
- Nov. 8: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Mineral County Commission Meeting Room, 150 Armstrong St., Keyser
- Nov. 9: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Fairview Senior Center, 404 Main St., Fairview
- Nov. 10: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Seneca Center, 709 Beechurst Ave., Morgantown
- Nov. 16: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Fairmont Senior Center, 105 Maplewood Drive, Fairmont
- Nov. 17: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Lewis County Senior Center, 171 W. Second St., Weston
- Nov. 18: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Upshur County Senior Center, 28 N. Kanawha St., Buckhannon
- Nov. 22: 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. – Randolph County Commission Meeting Room, 4 Randolph Ave., Elkins
- Nov. 29: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Barbour County Senior Center, fourth floor, 47 Church St., Philippi
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged to contact Pam Krushansky at 304-741-5834.