CHARLESTON — Attorney General Patrick Morrisey announced a representative from his office will meet with north central West Virginia residents in August to discuss consumer-related issues and answer any potential questions. The representative is slated to be at the Upshur County Senior Center from 11 a.m. to noon Aug. 24, 2021.
“These public events are a great way for consumers to talk one-on-one with our consumer representatives,” Attorney General Morrisey said. “Residents can easily get questions answered, learn what is going on in their area and how to keep personal information safe and secure.”
Pam Krushansky, a consumer outreach and compliance specialist with the office, will host the events as scheduled below:
- Aug. 2: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Preston County Commission Meeting Room, 106 W. Main St., Kingwood
- Aug. 3: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Marion County Senior Services, 404 Main St., Fairview
- Aug. 4: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Harrison County Senior Center, 500 W. Main St., Clarksburg
- Aug. 4: 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Lowe Public Library, 40 Bridge St., Shinnston
- Aug. 5: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Tucker County Senior Center, 217 Senior Lane, Parsons
- Aug. 8: Noon to 5:00 p.m. – Community Resource Fair, Defense in Depth, 1389 Earl Core Road, Morgantown
- Aug. 17: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Taylor County Senior Citizens Center, 52 Trap Springs Road, Grafton
- Aug. 23: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Mineral County Commission Meeting Room, 150 Armstrong St., Keyser
- Aug. 24: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Upshur County Senior Center, 28 N. Kanawha St., Buckhannon
- Aug. 25: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Lewis County Senior Center, 171 W. Second St., Weston
- Aug. 30: 11:00 a.m. to Noon – Barbour County Senior Center fourth floor, 47 Church St., Philippi
- Aug. 31: 10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Randolph County Commission Meeting Room, 4 Randolph Ave., Elkins
For information on additional requirements specific to any location, attendees are encouraged to contact Pam Krushansky at 304-741-5834.