BUCKHANNON – The City of Buckhannon Waste Collection Department is accepting applications until November 30, 2023 for one full-time garbage truck collection helper.
Job Benefits and Compensation:
- Hourly rate starting at $13.00 per hour depending on combination of education, skills, and qualifications.
- Full City benefits including insurance, retirement, sick time and vacation time.
- Annual work boot allowance
- Work clothing provided
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Driver must possess a valid WV Class A commercial driver license
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be in good physical condition. This job includes, but is not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds as well as climbing.
- Willing to work in inclement weather
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and drug test.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 70 E Main St, Buckhannon WV, Mon-Fri 8:30 am to 4:30 pm or call 304-472-1651.
The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons.