BUCKHANNON, W.Va. — The City of Buckhannon Waste Collection Department is accepting applications until Friday, August 19, 2022 for the position of full-time laborer/truck driver.
Benefits include health insurance and participation in the Public Employee Retirement System.
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Possess a valid WV Class B commercial driver’s license.
- Possess a High School diploma or equivalent.
- Be in good physical condition. This job includes, but is not limited to, lifting up to 50 pounds and climbing.
- Be willing to work in inclement weather
Eligible candidates will be subject to a background check and a drug test.
Hourly rate of $15 per hour depending on qualifications and skills.
Applications may be obtained at City Hall, 70 E Main St, Buckhannon WV, Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM.
The City of Buckhannon is an EEOC employer committed to the principle of equal opportunity for all qualified persons, and employs without regard to any individual’s creed, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, age, handicap, familial status, or sexual orientation.