Electrical fire on Abbott Road likely caused by malfunction in old wiring
No one was injured in a small electrical fire broke out in home just after 9 p.m. Tuesday.

Electrical fire on Abbott Road likely caused by malfunction in old wiring

ADRIAN – A small electrical fire that broke out at a residence on the Abbott Road Tuesday night was likely caused by old wiring that short-circuited, Adrian Volunteer Fire Department’s…

Continue Reading Electrical fire on Abbott Road likely caused by malfunction in old wiring
‘Eye Opening’: St. Joseph’s Hospital celebrates new ophthalmology clinic with Chamber ribbon cutting
St. Joseph's Hospital Administrator Skip Gjolberg, Dr. Thomas Mauger, city and county officials, hospital board members and B-U Chamber of Commerce members celebrate the opening of St. Joseph's Hospital's new ophthalmology clinic Tuesday.

‘Eye Opening’: St. Joseph’s Hospital celebrates new ophthalmology clinic with Chamber ribbon cutting

BUCKHANNON – The new WVU Medicine Ophthalmology Clinic at St. Joseph’s hospital marked its official opening with a Buckhannon-Upshur Chamber of Commerce ribbon cutting Tuesday afternoon. The new clinic welcomes…

Continue Reading ‘Eye Opening’: St. Joseph’s Hospital celebrates new ophthalmology clinic with Chamber ribbon cutting

Joann Michael

Joann Michael, 88, of Buckhannon, West Virginia, passed away Monday, October 7, 2019, at her home in Jackson, Ohio.  She was born September 29, 1931 in Mt. Vernon, Ohio, daughter…

Continue Reading Joann Michael

Brenda Jane Leigh

Brenda Jane Leigh, 59, of Weston, W.Va., died Monday, September 30, 2019, at the Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital in Weston. She was born November 15, 1959, in Beckley, W.Va., a…

Continue Reading Brenda Jane Leigh